If, like me, you are planning a summer city break, then two things are essential. Number one: you must look fabulous at all times. Number two: you must pack light (is there anything worse than struggling with suitcases in the metro!?).
So, what to take? Check out Postmodern Girl’s top 5 items for your mini break in the metropolis.
1. A vintage-look midi skirt teamed up with a crop top. Why not try this retro gingham skirt from Joy.
2. Hey miss not-so-tan legs, rub a little of St Tropez’s Gradual Tan onto your pins for an instant glow.
3. Oversized black sunglasses. Practical, and chic. Try these from Urban Outfitters.
4. A tie up blouse. Stay cool in the heat with this mid-length tie up blouse from American Apparel.
5. You can tell if someone’s chic from their luggage. That’s what my mother always says. Great hand luggage is not only a statement, but an investment. Black and tan will go with everything. Topshop’s Tara luggage bag is fabulous.